Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today Was a Busy Day!

While still in her ice cream pjs Kayla went out and played on Matthew's tractor. She has sat on it lots of times out in the yard but this was the first time the battery had been charged so it was a whole new experience for her.



After playing outside she got dressed-in her cute new purple Gap outfit (more recent shopping yay!) :)


Kayla wanted peanut butter for a snack after nap, I was surprised that she asked for that. I wasnt sure how she planned to eat it but I put it on a spoon (small amount) and gave it too her. She loved it...







Later on she even had time to color before it was time to go home...exactly how do we pack so much into one day?


Oh...and look how I managed to do her hair. It took 3 tries to get both sides done but smart Nina turned Barney on for her to watch while I worked on it. Im sure it didnt stay too long after I dropped her off at home but it was cute anyway.



I love french braided hair, I even where mine like that sometimes, even though it takes forever to do it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved her hair like that. I've wanted to try it but like you said I'm sure it will take forever to do so I haven't got a chance yet.

Julia said...

I looove her hair. I wish I knew how to do that. I would do my hair like that.