Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Nina's Day 7

This morning after our exhausting day at Disneyland Kayla woke up at about 7 asking for milk. I brought her a cup and back to sleep we went. We slept in until about 9, felt pretty good. especially because she wiggled all over the bed all night so I didnt get much sleep. I woke up once or twice with her laying across the pillows, so not much rest in that for me (or her either probably) According to her mom thats pretty common for her to sleep like that.

We got up and had breakfast, before I got her in the bathtub her mom called and said her dad was off work. So we quickly wrapped up our day.



After I dropped her off at her dads I came home and just relaxed for the rest of the day. Everyone else was gone all day so I had the house to myself. I just enjoyed the silence and played around online.

No comments: