Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First Trip to the Dentist (Nina's Day 11)

Today I took Kayla with me to the dentist. It was her first trip to see how they clean teeth. The hygienist was very surprised how she just sat quietly and watched on my lap the whole time. I think she expected her to get restless and want to get down, but of course she didnt. She was an angel as always.

I missed getting a picture of her in the chair but I will take one with her brushing her teeth. they gave us a toothbrush for her (Cinderella, yay) and all she can talk about is her 'toothbrush'. About 9 months until shes ready to have her first appointment of her own. I want her to go with me again for my next one then take her the next time I come out, hopefully around her birthday (3rd).

After the dentist we went to Brandon's to have lunch and take a nap. Looking at her sleeping shows how big she is!

I let Kayla eat her apple slices on the way to her moms work and while I was driving she choked (just a little) but it was still scary for me. When I dropped her off, I told her mom she loves apples but she still chokes. When I told her to take a 'little bit' she took a huge bit instead... she needs to work on the difference between 'big' and 'little'.
Tomorrow is Wednesday...half way through another week of playing with the angel!

No comments: