Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lessons for Nina (Nina Day 12)

Today I learned that Kayla cant eat mozzarella sticks! When we went to Denny's for breakfast I got her a sampler, thinking that the cheese would be good for her and since she loves chicken nuggies she would like it. Well I was right...she likes them but she cant seem to figure out how to chew the cheese. Lucky me I got to stick my finger in her mouth and pull it out cause she was gagging. It wasnt a scary gagging but it was the second time she gagged on the on a bite so I decided that was enough of that. She finished off her breakfast eating grapes (cut in half!).

The morning went quickly, by the time we were done eating breakfast it was time to put her down for a nap. On the way home we stopped at the post office and she had fun putting the stamps on my envelops.

For nap today we watched Mr. Roger's Neighborhood and she was out like a light.
After her nap she played with her toothbrush (brushed her teeth) and wore my shoes. Then I took her to see her dad. She's always in such a good mood after her nap, he definitely got the benefit of that.

On the way to see Daddy Kayla kept saying "Nina lookie me", when I turned to look at her this was the face she was making-while she was making it she was doing this big deep silly laugh!



After she made her silly face she just sat there so cute...I cant believe how big she looks!
This was Kayla in March of 2008-shes growing so fast!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Sounds like a great day!!! She is so freakin cute. I love that face she made! :) I bet you're having a blast with her.

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

that kidd is too cute!