Friday, June 13, 2008

Living the Good Life! (Nina's Day 14)

Today Kayla was living the good life. First we spent some time swimming in the pool then Corrina and I took her out for for some shopping. She was fascinated by all the babies in the stores for some reason. I did buy her a dolly because earlier in the day I found her rocking a little Spiderman figure and I just couldnt stand her needing a baby to hold and not having one. While were out shopping Corrina got to learn her first lesson about why its important to make sure diapers are fastened correctly (she dressed her after her bath). We ended up having to change all of her clothes because they ended up stinky. Corrina felt bad but I told her no harm done, lesson learned. I told Maria I would never tease her about having so many outfits in the diaper bag again because we went through each and everyone today!

I asked Maria if I could keep her over night and just bring her home after breakfast and she said yes so when we got back home Kayla saw my parents and Matthew in the spa and I couldnt keep her out of it. I finally just stripped her pants off and let her get in with my mom in her onsie. It was fun watching her love the water.



Before bedtime Kayla and Matthew headed to the pantry, Kayla knows exactly where the 'cookies (animal crackers) are kept and feels free to let us know when she wants them. She looked so cute in her new Princess jammies with the Booger Man that I just couldnt help snapping a picture.

1 comment:

Julia said...

OOO I want a pantry like that! :) Sounds like a nice time in the spa!! :)