Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nina's Day 18 (Swimming Lessons)

Today was our second day of swimming lessons. Maria and I agreed that the best way for Kayla to survive lessons that are right at her nap time is for me to pick her up at 5am so she can sleep in until 930 rather than the 8am she has to get up when I pick her up then. So far its worked pretty well.

Today's lesson was a repeat of the 1st, repetition is important obviously.


(doing the kick board)


(itsy bitsy spider)
After we got home from lessons I fed Kayla, bathed her and sent her off for a nap. She slept more than 2 hours today which is a good nap. About the time she wakes up we have time for a snack and then we are off to go see "Mommy DeeDee". Busy busy days! What am I going to do when she is old enough to be involved in sports and artsy stuff??


No comments: