Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Thank You Ice Ceem Jammies" (Nina's Day 23)

This morning when I woke up Kayla was still sleeping. I laid there next to her and just enjoyed her being with me while it was quiet. She must have been having happy dreams because she kept smiling really big in her sleep and once even let out a little laugh.

When she woke up she was so happy (as always). I told told her that I liked her new ice cream jammies and she reached out and put her arm around my neck and said 'thank you ice ceem jammies'. How sweet is that?





From way before Kayla could talk her mom would tell her to 'tell Nina thank you' and always tell me she would learn to say it. For a while now she has said thank you when prompted but now Maria can relax with a job well done, she knows how to do it on her own which is so sweet. I almost cried. Here are the ice cream jammies.

While I have been sitting here blogging Matthew and Kayla have been playing Ring Around the Rosies or as Kayla calls it "pocket posies" Here is Kayla singing.


Here is Matthew singing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she finally can understand to appreciate what you get her! Oh and btw this morning we saw my mom for a few minutes and my mom asked if her shirt was new and Kayla said Nina got it me. So she definately understands now! Oh and that video of pocket posies is adorable!