Thursday, June 5, 2008

Never Ending School

Right now Im taking two classes online, 2 different nursing classes. I also planned to wrap up the extra history they decided I need (stupid). Today was my day to register but of course when I registered (2 minutes after it opened) the class was full from those who got to register before me.

I talked to my counselor and she told me that I could find it at another school or I could take the CLEP to test out of it. WHHATT? Why didnt I have that option before? Of course I would rather test than take the whole class. I only need a 50% so if I cant pass it then Im dumb! lol So now Im signed up to take the test on June 19th, now I just gotta go find a library so I can get a book on Western Civilization from 1600s to present.

Wish me luck!

No comments: