Monday, June 9, 2008

Our First Crabby Day (Nina's Day 10)

Monday was Kayla's first almost crabby day. The morning started with Kayla fussing when I picked her up. I decided to go to the library with Kayla. She wasnt too interested in the books but she loved how the walls were painted with wildlife scenes so we enjoyed those for a while. On our way back from the library Kayla feel asleep in the car. Once we got to the house Kayla wouldnt go to sleep. I let her play with Matthew for a while, she loves his barn game.


After she finally cried herself to sleep she slept for 2 hours. Its so hard when she cries herself to sleep but she was so tired I didnt really have a choice. After her nap she played outside for a while before I took her home. As I let her go outside I told her she could play for awhile and then she was going home. She stopped and looked at me and said "10 Minutes?" so cute!
Although Kayla wasnt as happy as usual it was still a great day with her as always.

No comments: