Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nina's Day 13

Today we played a lot with Legos and Matthew and Corrina. The last 2 days we havent been at Mary's and Kayla has continually asked for them.

Time with Matthew: Playing Legos & "Squeezing" each other


Time spent with Corrina: Swinging and bouncing


Kayla had a blast running around playing with the kids all day. We had the alarm guys there ALL day and Kayla even managed to sleep for about an hour and a half on the couch with the guys yelling back and forth from room to room. Poor kid had to sleep on the couch cause there wasnt a place that she could be since the guys were everywhere! She was a good sport though it didnt bother her any.

Before nap it was so cute I was going to Subway to grab lunch for everyone and I was planning on leaving her with Mary. No go, she saw me about to leave so I told her I would be right back and she said "I go too" well of course that was it, Im a complete push over, she got too go lol. She was so tired though she didnt make it out of the parking lot before she was asleep. No complaints from me though, I love to snuggle her when shes asleep, shes so warm and snuggly!

At the end of the day we took time out to be silly! Here is the results of silly face time!

1 comment:

Julia said...

HEHEHE Look at those cute little faces! :)