Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shopping..Again!

Tonight I felt like spending more money so I hit the stores, Toys R Us, Best Buy, and Barnes & Noble. Toys R Us was a lot of fun. I bought Abbey her birthday present (crawling baby Pony), Kayla a purple wig for the dress up clothes I have started collecting (bring on the after Halloween sales!), Matthew a Gator Golf game for either Christmas or his birthday, Five Little Monkeys game (for Emmy when she comes over), Big Trouble (for the girls when they come over), "Baby Doctor" Barbie for when the girls come over (I already have one for Kayla when she gets bigger), and 2 baby gifts for people that I know that are expecting.

After all that I hit up Best Buy! I bought a Wii fit (fun!), 2 Wii games for the girls and the first season of Nip & Tuck to see if I like it. Of course I couldn't pass up the book store since I new the new Lori Foster book was out, and bonus ! a new Iris Johansen too. After all that I skipped the grocery store though. Guess that will be on the to do for another day.

All and all it was fun....now Im off to read before I hit the sack.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

nip/tuck is NEVER dissappointing! the first season is AMAZING! And I saw it at the store for 20 bucks! I gotta get on that!! lol

Anonymous said...

Let me know what you think of Nip Tuck. I've always thought it looked good... I don't know if your into superheroes but we bought season 1 and 2 of Heroes and we are addicted lol!