Friday, September 26, 2008

Me me me me It's All About ME!

LOL!

Yesterday I went shopping for me for once! I didn't buy Kayla one thing! I got clothes, shoes, undergarments the whole shebang! It felt good to finally spend some of my hard earned money on myself.

Some of my loot...

Shoes (1 of 2 pairs)


Pants (4 pair)


Tops (2 of the 3 purchased)


Jacket (1 of 1)


Oh and did I mention I bought it all at Macy's? I knocked that one store out! LOL The only thing I wanted that I didn't buy was this adorable COACH purse. Sigh....but I can't have everything I want can I?

3 comments:

Alayna's Creations said...

oh my goodness - you really indulged! How fun. Guess I'd better check out Macy's next time I go shopping for myself.

Anonymous said...

Wow its about time you do some shopping for yourself!!!

jmt said...

That jacket is adorable...you make me want to run to the mall and see if it's still there.