Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Money Money Money!

I decided I should finally get rid of all the purses that I had in the shed. Obviously if they are out there at the bottom of a pile of totes I'm not using them. Plus none of them are Coach and I can't imagine carrying anything else, now that I have a few I love them!

Anyway, back to the tote full of purses. I sat down to go through all of the pockets...not the 'funnest' job. While going through them I got a laugh though, receipts that I kept why? Stamp cards and wonder of all wonders MONEY yay! I found $20 in a pocket...and in a purse I haven't used in a very long time, I would guess two years. Nice treat for doing a chore that I had been dreading.

I plan to take them and a pile of clothes to a women's shelter if I can locate one or at the very least to a donation place where they can do some good.

Hmm what other reward can I get for doing chores?

No comments: