Friday, September 5, 2008

Days....Nights

For the last 4 weeks I have been working day shift at work (7a-7:30p) which requires me to get up at 5am to go in. At the beginning I was dragging myself out of bed in the mornings. But now Im awake before the alarm even goes off which lets me know that Im finally settled in to the shift.

Of course I am because starting Sunday I will be working nights! (7p-7:30a). I dont hold out much hope that I will get used to that because I worked 8hr nights for a year and never got used to it. Onward!

Other than the work thing its TGIF!! Im going to spend the day cleaning house playing catch up, same thing I do on any other day off. My Aunt and Uncle are flying in late tonight so Im looking forward to seeing them tomorrow. Yay for the weekend!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

oh yea... i have it!! i gotta get it filled though!!

Julia said...

:) Of course right when you get used to one thing, you gotta change it!! Good luck with that! :)