Saturday, September 27, 2008

Emotional Mess!

This night shift thing is really getting to me. I have tried to keep my chin up and a positive attitude about it but its not so easy. Going back and forth between sleeping during the day and trying to sleep at night sucks.

Even though last night was an easy night I still fill emotionally a wreck which is a sure sign Im exhausted and probably need a better diet. Im on the verge of tears every moment even when Im not sad. Something has to give. I'm so hoping to get this 6 on 8 off schedule. Chances are I won't but I really really need it!

Either way Im going to have to start working out on my days off to get my energy up and eat better of course. Not so much fast food and/or skipping meals.

PS-Im using my blog to whine so no one in the 'real world' has to listen to me lol.

2 comments:

Alayna's Creations said...

Hang in there - you'll figure it out! Last night of work today then you get a break!

Anonymous said...

If you need someone in the real world to whine to you can call me! Love you and I hope it gets easier once you adjust!