Saturday, January 10, 2009

Disney's California Adventure

Yesterday we went to the Disney parks. Parts of the day were rough for me cause the place is filled with memories that I cant seem to get away from. They are all over CA but some places are worse than others and Disneyland parks are one of the worst.

Anyway-I wont bore you all with details, but here are some of the good pictures of the day.

Me with Sully (there is a lot of memories wrapped up in this one picture). Funny thing was the "guy" (it hopefully was a guy!) wouldnt let go after the picture-"he" hugged me a whole bunch of times, lol


More shoe photography


Andrea and Hilda on the swings




This is Hilda and I on a ride (yes I was on the phone while the ride was going)


Hilda and I on the Swings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the green shoes. Looks like you had a great time