Saturday, January 3, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Today I spent the day either being Roxie's taxi (lol) or working for my brother.

He called me asking if my offer to help him out today at the shop was still good so I ended up going down there about 2 and staying until 6:30, then coming back and helping out for another hour. We were laughing that I chase off all the customers because when Im there it seems to be a lot slower. Even if it was he said it helped him out a lot to be able to go in the back and just work on computers. Though I have to bother him a million times to ask him questions.

I told him not to worry about asking me for help cause I actually enjoyed the work. Its so different from anything else Ive done. Kim was really worried about leaving me, if it would be too much work for me to handle since a lot of the information is in her head. I told both of them not to worry about it stressing me out because once you have lives in your hand...computers arent anything to stress about...seriously! I told them yeah I dont know their business that well but I know how to take a message and get the answer then call the customer back so no biggie.

Well...thats my blog for the day-Im off to take a hot bath!

Oh yeah...tomorrow is a Kayla day! Yay!

No comments: