Thursday, January 8, 2009

*&^#%#$ (No More!)

Yesterday Andrea and I were talk and she mentioned that she has been meaning to (or trying to) talk more lady like, in other words, lose the cursing. I laughed and said I needed to work on the same thing. My mouth never used to be so foul, but lately it seems like everything I say is inappropriate. So we decided to work on our vocab together. Last night was a practice run we tried soooo hard not to slip with even one. I think we each slipped up about twice. And now today we are working on it again-the plan is if we dont say any at all we owe each other a drink. Andy slipped once this morning...I dont think I have yet...but we are working on it! I think at the end of the day we will owe each other a drink either way! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It helps if you give yourself stupid replacement words. Or something to say to replace it. When I worked at the daycare I did it all the time. I can't remember what I said but it was not something too awful if a kid repeated it would be okay because it was a normal every day word.