Friday, January 2, 2009

"Brandon's Hot Sister"

Yep that's what I heard today. A few of his friends came by the shop and one of the guys said "thats Brandon's hot sister". I just stopped in my tracks and said "WHAT??"

I hadnt really thought about it until then but its been a long time since a guy told me I was hot/whistled etc. Guess up north really just dont act like that so I got used to it and hearing it so bluntly like that took me back for a second. I wasnt insulted or anything, but I thought it was rude that this guy that I dont even know his name apparently regularly refers to me as 'Brandon's hot sister'. My brother even said he told his WIFE that! What the hay??? What kinda relationship puts up with talk like that? I cant imagine it.

Anyway, other than ringing phones, questions I couldnt answer, talking to a guy who said "word"every other word, and rude customers...that was my day.

2 comments:

Alayna's Creations said...

LOL I'd take that as a compliment if I were you and leave it at that. And FYI - my husband would have no problem saying something like that in front of me. That's not normal? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Alayna mine would tell me that too.