Thursday, January 1, 2009

26!

Birthdays have been a day I could do without for many years now. Every year it starts out okay and then by the end of the day Im in tears. For some reason Im okay as long as Im home alone but whenever I get around other people I start to feel lonely. Its really getting old for me, and Im sure everyone else around but no matter what's going on nothing seems to change it. I felt really bad when I broke down this year, at least only my mom saw it.

This leads me to my one and only new years resolution... in the year 2009 I plan to spend my birthday completely alone-without even my phone on. Im thinking about going to a spa or something for the night, anything really to just be alone. Then I wont have to feel bad about making other sad for me, and I also wont have to fake it.

Even with all of that it was still a nice birthday-my mom even set up the table with Princess stuff which was sweet.

My Loot:
Camera from my parents (yay! Its a few models newer than the one I have (same camera though) and I hope its much faster!)














Ped Egg from my little Brother














Hershey from my little brother (guess I have a reputation)














Card from Kim/Brandon (including Brandon's silly first letter only signature *something like Happy Birthday Love Your Big Brother With A Big Truck*)














From my sister-a card with 'pampering money'

1 comment:

Alana said...

Your plan sounds like a good one! I'm sorry your birthday wasn't the best. But, you did get some cute presents! I need a brother to buy me HUGE Hershey's bars! YUM!
Happy Birthday! You're still young! :)