Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kayla Day

Today Kayla came over for a few hours and she finally got to open her Christmas presents from Kim and I (Pooh, Play-doh, and kitchen pots/pans). Here are a few snap shots I took throughout the day.


Kayla was a little confused about what the spaghetti scoop was for (what is the name of that thing?) So I got out my big one and showed her that I have one too. So of course she wanted to play with it too. Here I was trying to get her to hold them together so I could take a picture...and I ended up with this silly looking one.

Okay some of you (okay a lot of you may think this one is strange!) but I think this one is so funny. I HATE it when little kids have snotty noses and if they cant blow their nose well they get the booger sucker! After Kayla's nap today she asked me to use it on her cause she had boogies LOL


Cooking with her new pots and pans (we had chicken nuggets a million times, cause she didnt 'have' anything else...lol)

The fun part about the Play-doh was putting it in the tube, over and over.
All in all, it was a fun day :)

1 comment:

Alana said...

how cute! by the way, i LOVE your background on your page!