Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Down

Im so frustrated right now.

I applied at LLU for a job that I wanted. And the HR person told me that the cut off was in December but that they were very interested in my application and would open up the program (first day is Feb 8) for me to apply. Basically all I had to do was pass an interview.

So I got everything done and last week they were trying to fit me in for an interview on Monday, and then I never heard anything else from them. So Ive been trying to get a hold of them since Friday to find out what the deal was.

Today I finally got a call saying they arent even going to interview me-Im just outta luck!

WTH?? First they dont have a problem and now they do?

So now I have to start over with the process for a job. Im going to give myself a little while to let this set in and then Im going to look for some place else to apply.

No comments: