Sunday, February 15, 2009

What a Morning!

At 530 this morning my phone rang. I swear I was outta bed and to the phone before I even knew what was happening. It was my brother and I answered the phone with 'whats wrong?'. I dont think he even noticed. He was calling to tell me that the light in my car was on (he was just getting in) and that my battery was going to go dead. It was nice of him to let me know, but the phone ringing at that time is scary.

Then around 1030 the dog trainer called me to make sure her and Brandon were still on for lesson today (she doesnt have his number for some reason). I went to walk over to Brandon's to check with him and as I walked down the small hill that goes between the two properties and for some reason I just slid down the hill and land with one leg twisted behind me and one out infront of me, and of course on my pinky! And the worst part was, the trainer was on the phone so all I could do was pick myself up and keep going.

At first my pinky hurt worse than anything, but now its starting to feel better while my ankle is beginning to throb. Of course cause today was the first day in a few that I was going to be able to work out! I still did the weight part just so I could see where I was-unfortunately the fast food of the last few days is catching up with me. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to work out correctly.

What a morning-and its only 1130!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christina -

I hope that you are feeling better :( I hate to hear about your fall. Your hair is gorgeous!!!! Email me please, so I can email you back. I have lost your email address. I have some good news for you :)