Thursday, December 11, 2008

Who calls this December?

I really do like living in CA right? Right now its 77 degrees!!

I have so much going on right now that I really dont have time to blog much, though I think about all the things I could be writing about frequently.

...I met a 'friendly' guy in line at the post office who wouldn't stop talking. He even told me about how he is apart of Narcotics Anonymous...and about the 'innocent' girls there. He asked me if I had any 'romances' going on...ewww! And of course the line was so long I couldnt get away from him for way too long.

...I feel like Im never going to get my CA nursing license cause things cant seem to get done. Im going to go to work for my dad until it gets done because I cant stand not working any longer.

...Ive been watching Kayla every day while her mom works which is fun. We have gotten to bond even more than before. She recently told me I could 'hold her baby sister', though she hasnt been born yet lol. She is even bonding with Brandon :). He calls and if she is here he asks to talk to her which is so silly since he 'doesnt like kids' LMBO!

...Hilda is staying here for a while now that she is back from deployment. I cant believe how long she has been back already, shes going to TX on Sunday so then I will be on my own again which is going to feel really weird!

...Christmas is less than 2 weeks away and I havent bought ONE gift!

...Ive been in CA a month or more now and I STILL havent finished unpacking. Its been about a week since I even unpacked one box.

...I love the dog (Roxie) but she still makes me insane half the time (to the point of tears sometimes). I dont know what Im doing wrong with the potty training but she will not go to the door when she needs to go out. She will cry if she is in her bed so I can take her out but if she is just loose, no luck she will just go. Im so frustrated with it!

...School is over as of 12/15 and I still have to read a book and right a paper on it. Im going to get that book today!

...Everyone I know is moving at the moment-Hilda, Maria, Sandy, David...yikes!

...And oooooohhhhh the drama that has been going on around me! Ive tried hard to only be involved on the outside. There is only so much I can do for people.

Well, I think thats a short summary of whats been going on in my life lately

1 comment:

Alayna's Creations said...

Hey stranger! Thanks for the update. And am flabbergasted that you haven't been out SHOPPING! You? Not Shopping??? LOL
Hugs to you. And merry Christmas (just in case in your crazy life you don't get to hear from me again until then)