Sunday, December 28, 2008

Only a Few More Days...

Before Im more than half way to 50!! Yikes!

Around my birthday I always get nostalgic and start thinking about where my life is and where it should be. I'm trying so hard not to this year but its practically impossible. I have to say that when I compare my life to those around me...its not any more screwed up than anyone elses so I have to LET IT GO!

Im sure before the end of the year I will have a log post about where my life is and where its going...but right now Im going to go live it!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

wait... you're going to be 25? i'm 25 now lol my b-day was the 6th of dec... i feel so old!

Magali said...

Your right...We all have our issues. And I know it sounds bad but I'm so glad I'm not in someone else's shoes.

It especially sucks cause we have BD and the end of the year really close together so it's like one big nostalgic month. We have to look at the positive though. *Hugs*

Alana said...

Only HALFWAY! You still have so much more to live, even AFTER 50! Enjoy your birthday, I'll be 22 on the 7th!