Saturday, December 27, 2008

'Tis the Season

To have a cold. Oh Joy!

It seems that everyone around me is just getting over their cold so its my turn to get started I guess. I hate not being able to breath!

On a happier note. I did get out yesterday after all to do some shopping and I picked up some scrapbook organizing stuff. Including the embellishment center that Ive been wanting. Now I just have to figure out where I want it and get my brother to hang it-well if I can wait, otherwise I will end up hanging it up myself, lol.

I'll leave you with a picture (or two) of Roxie and Shadow (Brandon's dog) bonding


This one is on the dog bed at my house














This one is outside, Roxie sitting on Shadow (through the window so it's poor quality)

1 comment:

Julia said...

I hope you feel better soon! :) I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your scrap room when you get everything up and running! :) Aww what cute pics of the puppies!