Friday, December 19, 2008

Nursing Frustration!!!!!

I'm supposed to be graduating in May with my BSN. Well I just found out that because my nursing license for CA still hasnt come through I cant take the one last class I need! Im trying to find out the last possible day I can sign up just in case it comes through at the last minute. But at this rate I wont graduate until August which is 6 months after my original graduation date. *Sigh* I just checked my bank account and they cashed my check at the CA Board of Nursing so hopefully that means it will be in within the next 2 weeks or so, and that I can slide in under the deadline. *cross your fingers* Im soooo ready to be done with school!

2 comments:

J.Jones said...

I hope you get what you need soon so you dont have to wait. Good luck girl!!

Callie said...

Good Luck Girlie! Hope it comes through on time!! I know the feeling of just wanting to be done with School... I'm soooo close I can taste it, yet I'm so darn busy right now that I just can't find the time to finish and it's making me a complete wreck! Here's to hoping!! Keep us all updated!