Monday, November 24, 2008

Roxie

First of all...my BFF is home from being deployed..yay!! She's staying with me right now so its all girl talk and hanging out, well inbetween the millions of errands I cant seem to avoid lol. Im so glad to have her home again!

AND Brandon and I got a dog yesterday. This is Roxie. So far she has been a good puppy, she 8 weeks and 11lbs. We are working on potty training so its work right now. Im getting up during the night to take her out...then making her be quiet again so the rest of the house can sleep is the most fun, lol. Im learning fast, today was her first vet appointment which was interesting, they were running just as behind as a 'human' doctor, and we have to go back again for more shots...yay! All in all Im glad we got her though....even though I get to do the majority of the work with her.



oh...btw-she is a Red Doberman

No comments: