Monday, July 7, 2008

Toys R Us

Kayla did not forget about going shopping like I thought she would. I was feeding her dinner and she asked about her 'toy'. So I took her to Toys R Us and let her have fun. We played around in there for over 2 hours! Of course I took pictures...

Playing with the Thomas the Train set

I pushed her on the swing forever... we had to make sure to leave room to for 'Alee' which Im beginning to wonder if its really her cousin Natalie or if she has an imaginary friend.
She was determined it was raining inside and wanted us all to have umbrellas.
One of the Power Wheels she drove....also with a place and a buckle for "Alee"
Using 'money' in the Barney toy. She would ask me for 'money' and to swipe. She calls credit cards money. Im gonna have to work on that one! She's not going to know the value of a dollar if she doesnt learn early.
Talking into the Crayola bank...has anyone NOT had one of those?
Dancing with Elmo
We also read books
As you can see we had fun...her with the toys and me with the camera phone. Of course she picked up a few toys and I got her cousin's birthday present so thats done.
Now the question is....what are we going to do tomorrow? I have my scrap stuff out, Im hoping she will play with her new toys and let me do that....Im not holding my breath though.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I want money too!!! :)

Alayna's Creations said...

LOL those places are great sometimes...unless the kiddo gets in an "I want!" mood :) Katy had an imaginary friend when she was about 2 1/2. We thought that was young but I guess it's possible.