Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lazy Day with Nina (what number are we on??)

Kayla and I spent the day (again) just hanging out at Brandons. I scrapped a bit and she played with her new cash register. This was her face when she saw it (guess she forgot since the day before).

She's such a ham!


I was surprised that her favorite part was the scanner since she like the credit card stuff at the store so much. The scanner is cool though, each time you squeeze the trigger it says an item and a price, if you point it at a 'price tag' it will read what it says, but even if you dont it will still read out a price.

This is Kayla having a snack...with the toys all around. Sitting on the floor watching some PBS show.


I got a few things done with my scrapping, even more after she left...check out my scrap blog.

No comments: