Tuesday, November 18, 2008

American Girl Place...L.A CA

On Sunday Maria, Kayla and I drove out to The Grove in L.A. to check out the American Girl store. The store was absolutely amazingly huge! Totally overwhelming. Maria didnt care for it at all, she thought the dolls looked more like collectables than toys. So I ended up not buying Kayla anything. I will wait until she gets older and expresses interest or not. Plus she still carries her dolls by the hair ....lol

I did manage to find a cute doll outfit for Maddie's birthday which is Saturday, now I just have to get it to the post office.

Thats the first real 'fun' thing I have done since I got to CA.

Some awesome news...Hilda may be in CA before the end of the week! Im just waiting to hear from her again. I cant wait to see her!

No comments: