Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Changes....

Just to update everyone.

I've moved.

I came back to California to be near my family and friends. Things at work just werent going so well and I had been thinking about coming back anyway so I decided just to go for it. So now I live in CA...right next to my brother actually which is kinda fun :). I'm still living outta boxes-actually Im spending the days at my house but sleeping at my brothers cause its too overwhelming to be here 24/7.

Anyway, thats why I havent been around much, hopefully things will slow down soon. Ive only been here about 4 days and Im still working on getting adjusted...next stop looking for a job :)

2 comments:

Alayna's Creations said...

what happened?? I though work was going fine. You'll have to let me know when you can chat and spill your guts :) But congrats on the move and I hope you are happy in your new place

Callie said...

wow! I had no idea you were moving!! I guess we won't have the opprotunity to meet half way and scrap together. Oh well, I can come visit you and scrap on the beach. LOL!
Hope that you're happy in the new place and that everything works out well for you. It's hard being away from family so I'm guessing that you're happier just being there with them!