Saturday, May 31, 2008

Organization

I'm sitting here at Brandon's thinking about how much stuff I will have to juggle when I get back home and start working. I'm not stressing about it but I just have this need to jump in and get started. I do much better getting things done when I have more to work in than I do when I have lots of free time like I do right now.

It's nice that my job posts my schedule 6wks at a time so I can hopefully try to make schedules that work around that for at least 6wks. Thank goodness for calendars. I need to jump in and get started, hmm I wonder if there is a way to link my Google calendar to my blog here? I really love that thing it makes things so nicely organized if I remember to use it.

Plans that I know of for the next week-

Saturday (today): Play poker with Brandon/Kim/David/Alexis
Sunday: Take Jerry to the airport (Uncle Emery rides along), assignment due, Kim R B/D
Monday: Disneyland with Mom/Corrina/Matthew/Kayla
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: Babysit Kayla
Friday: Swimming with Alexis/Natalie/David?
Saturday: Corrina's Graduation

1 comment:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

oooooo disneyland!
I seem to have so much free time that I try to over fill my day and then the impt things like clean the kitchen fall behind and I'm in there at 2am scrubbin the floor! But I like it when my day is full and I don't have time to think lol. I seem to function better.