Friday, May 30, 2008

Brea Improv






Brandon, Kim and I went to see John Reep (winner of Last Comic Standing/the "Hemi" commercial guy) at the Brea Improv. That man has so much energy he was wiping me out. I enjoyed his jokes because for the most part there was very little vulgarity and his jokes were tasteful. It was a nice long show too a full two hours with only two openers. Most of his jokes were new to me even though I have caught him a few times on XM. Which is a nice change a lot of times most of the jokes are repeats. Probably not so much for new comedians because they don't have a routine down as much.

We have tentatively made plans to see Craig Shoemaker (The LoveMaster) and Josh Blue while I'm here also. Kim is also working up some kind of girls night which should be fun I haven't done anything like that with her, I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

JenE said...

Love John Reep....funny and clean! Glad you had a good time