Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Christina RN-NICU



I received a phone call today from SHMC, they offered me the 30 hour position in the NICU. I'm pretty excited. I was more excited last week when they let me know I was only waiting on the call for an official job offer. But now that its come in its a relief to not have to wait and worry. I have a few things I have to do while I'm here in CA they are finding me a place to get a drug test done here and we have to set up my orientation for August. I was so shocked when they told me that it was not at all a problem for me to take a vacation and start in August.



I'm happy to be spending time in CA but its also a strange feeling to know that this will be my last summer that's free like this. I'm going to take the time to visit everyone and try to relax as much as possible. I am still doing summer school but I'm trying not to focus on school, to just focus on relaxing.

No comments: