Thursday, May 29, 2008

More Job Stuff

Today I got another phone call from Bob. He called to get numbers to check my references (the third such call I have gotten). After a bit of confusion he figured out that he had already offered me a job and I had excepted. He also had the information for the drug test, now I'm supposed to call them tomorrow and make arrangements to take it so they can send the information to SHMC. It was a scary phone call cause I thought they may have gotten my information not in the computer correctly to have me listed as having the job. I have my orientation set up for the week of August 4th. That gives me a nice amount of time to spend in CA and get home before I have to start working.

Somewhere in this time I have to register for my last Summer class, register for Fall and get the classes I'm working on completed. I always seem to keep my time packed, better than being bored though that's for sure. I'm enjoying my time here so far, I've been here less than a week but it seems like I just got here yesterday but I've been here forever.

No comments: