Friday, March 20, 2009

Sleep? Who Needs Sleep?

The night before last I hardly slept at all. Maria told me that Josie only woke up once all night (a first for her), but not me I woke up about every hour...ick!

Last night I was exhausted and expected to sleep all night. Too bad my dog had other ideas! She woke up about 2 and wanted out (unusual for her). So I let her out then went back to sleep knowing she would cry at the door for me to let her in. About 15minutes later my phone rang! Of course that scares the crap outta me in the middle of the night. It was my brother (same as my last phone call in the middle of the night), he saw my dog out and was worried something happened to me since I never leave my dog out at night. After I cleared that up (and let the dog back in). I tried sleeping again. Some where around 5 the dog was up AGAIN! I let her out again... and then of course back in. What a night!

And drum roll please!!! Tonight I have Kayla and Josie for the night so there goes that nights sleep...Im crossing my fingers for Saturday night to be good!

No comments: